|Exceptional Productivity for Ultra Fine Line Resolution
- Collimated scanning light source.
- Ultra fine line resolution to 1 mil.
- Equipped with medium, fine and ultra-fine collimating grids to fit your throughput and resolution requirements.
- High intensity exposure unit.
- Operation at 3 levels of power: 4Kw/7Kw/9Kw.
- Medium pressure additive lamps with spectral response that can be tailored to your processing needs.
- 60,000 BTU (5 ton) air conditioning unit can be conveniently located inside or outside building.
- Optional in-house chilled water system capability
- Maintains stabilized frame, artwork and board temperature during exposure.
- No warm air released into exposure room.
- Internal temperature sensor monitors cabinet temperature and controls air conditioner/chiller as required.
- Sliding door on each side of machine offers easy access for preventive maintenance.
- Optional clean air module removes 99.5% particulates down to 1 micron. Reduces or eliminates need for costly clean room setup.
- DC driven, highly durable, dual chain tray drive system.
- Super fast vacuum draw down.
- Minimized footprint.
- Design complies with international (CE) standards.
home page| available products |
Scanex | Primex | Primex 1630/1600 Comparison
6 Evans Street, Fairfield, New Jersey 07004
Tel: 973-651-5510 / Fax: 973-651-5550